ITDA Dive Leader as a Pro Guide
Our Leadership level is unique in the Diving Industry as we do not just train this level to supervise divers in training as many agencies do... But we offer a number of upgrade options which can be included in our Leadership Certification. We also offer crossovers and upgrade paths from other agencies.
ITDA Leadership levels are now open to crossovers at discounts in our membership section...Do more as an ITDA Dive Leader!
ITDA Dive Leadership Level 2 - Professional Dive Guide
The ITDA Group Dive Leader is a cut above the rest...
They require a unique set of diving skills, social skills, higher education and advanced safety training...
It takes a very special person to make the grade of ITDA Dive Leader...
All of the major training agencies have their leadership levels and many are very good but our advanced skills and advanced theory training meets and exceeds the Industry standards by a long way... Making the ITDA Dive Leader Program both challenging and highly rewarding.
To become a dive leader you must have as a minimum:
- 100+ Dives, 10 of which may be training dives from the dive leader course program
- Be 18 Years old
- Must have Advanced Diver and Advanced Rescue Certification
- Must have an Oxygen first-aid certification or it maybe included in the Leadership Course
- Have at least 30 logged dives on Nitrox or to have 30 dives to 25m/80ft. or below...
- Have 5 Specialist Diver Certifications Minimum Level 2 (Nitrox maybe included)
A Rewarding Choice
The traditional role of the dive master has long been a form of "not quite an Instructor and a "Wanna Be" Dive professional... The role of the ITDA Dive leader is one of real leadership, responsibility and professional status.
We offer leadership course programs and internships in 60+ Countries around the world.
Our Dive Leader Generic Course Program Modules:
- Introduction to Leadership (Types of Diving - Beach Entry / Boat Diving / Other Entry and Exit Options)
- What makes an ITDA Dive Leader / Pro-Guide?
- Dive Equipment and Safety
- Decompression Theory
- Conducting Academic and In-water Skills Assessments
- Supervising Divers in Training (Identifying and corecting problems)
- Advanced Rescue and Diving First Aid (Oxygen First Aid from IHMP or DAN maybe added)
- Working with Instruction staff and Supervisors
- Administration and Reporting Procedures (Risk Assessments and Decision Making)
- Student reporting and administration
An ITDA Dive Leader can / may:
- Act as a professional Guide
- Be an Instructional Assistant
- ITDA Club Instructor (Under the supervision of a Trainer or Senior Instructor) Link-Here!
- Automatically pre-qualify for our Instructor Training Programs (Link-Here!)
- Become a Specialist Instructor / Nitrox Instructor (Certified to train Level 1 Specialist divers)
- Upgrade to become an ITDA Open Water Scuba Instructor / Dry suit / Club Instructor or pre-qualify for our Scuba Advanced Open Water Instructor level
ITDA Dive Leaders make excellent staff as they are versatile and have real world skills... Plus workshops now available to our leadership levels include: Retail Management, Sales and Marketing, Social Media, Customer retention, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Dive Show / Exhibition Sales... See ITDA Workshops page
Page is in development and more information is available from email@example.com if you have an urgent inquiry...
Please bookmark page and we will get back to you, as soon as possible....
ITDA and IHMP, training scuba diving, advanced and technical, training professional divers, from diver to instructor, plus IHMP first-aid and IHMP instructor, plus, our unique divepro opportunity.
Our Office Locations
ITDA EU HQ - TP-129 Todo Express, Avenida de
Mail us Directly
Mon - Thursday, 9:30-7:00pm
Friday - Saturday, 10am to 1pm.
Sundays and Holidays - Closed
ITDA Group International Inc. Ltd.
CEO Contact Steve
COO Contact Gina
Office Locations 2...
C/O Atrix Business Services. ITDA Group International Inc. Ltd. 2003, 20/F, Tower 5, China Hong Kong City. 33 Canton Road, TsimShaTsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (SAR China).
ITDA and IHMP, training
scuba diving, advanced and technical, training
professional divers, from diver to instructor,
plus IHMP first-aid and IHMP instructor, plus,
our unique divepro opportunity.